Friday, January 9, 2009

Bite Me Hard

I spent most of yesterday doing laundry and working in the evening (and watching Armageddon week, of course!). I know I've only recently started actually telling you what I do every day in my blog, but it's probably already clear that my life mostly revolves around coffee and shopping and working a couple days a week. Mmm, life is good.

Tonight I'm going to see two of my friends' bands play - My friend Mat's band Hollywood Lies, and my friend Ryan's band Lannen Fall. I have to pick my friend K-recks up in Boston very shortly and get going!

And before I go any further, I wanted to share something I found that I hope makes you laugh as much as it made me laugh: Mail Experiment.

Anywho! Sometimes I wear the same thing a couple days within a week. This is one of those outfits. I've realized this jumper is a little big, so I tied it up so I didn't look like a tent. And my Betsey Johnson bag hasn't left my side since I bought it.


Smaller boobs, please? This is ridiculous.

Please note: Heart shaped pockets!!

Scarf time.





Love this necklace!!

Dress: Steve and Barry's
Ribbon: Borrowed from a skirt...
Shirt: Urban Behavior
Necklace: Express
Leggings: Target
Socks: Icing
Boots: Payless
Scarf: Hot Topic
Bag: Betsey Johnson

10 comments:

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

great steve and barrys find! i'm so sad. they just closed the one in my mall!

jaleh behtash said...

this is so cute. especially the necklace, and the way you tied your dress :)

yotababy said...

Love the scarf with the jumper--I'm a total sucker for mixing patterns!

Anonymous said...

cute look. I'm definitely in love with that necklace.

Claire Geist said...

i like that teal/magenta combo!

Parapluie said...

I love the way you tied your dress!

ren said...

That dress is absolutely adorable!
As is the scarf. ;)

Martine said...

that necklace is sooo cute

Toni said...

i have come to the conclusion that if we lived in the same area we would be really good friends! i am so stoked for armageddon week on the history channel!! :)

i love the color of your dress. i wish we had a steve and barry's that was closer!

toni

lizbeth said...

valerie - Mine was closing too... So it's probably closed by now too. Kind of a bummer, but for whatever reason, the one here smelled TERRIBLE and I never wanted to go inside. Every time I bought something it was because I saw it in a window, haha!

jaleh - Thank you!!

yotababy - Me too! Sometimes I worry about not doing it right, but the scarf was actually added on last-minute on my way out the door just to keep me warm. A good accident, I think.

Trisch - Thank you, me too! The gold parts are tarnishing, though :(

clairegrenade - Thanks!!

Parapluie - Thank you! I needed it cinched in. I felt funny otherwise :)

KEREN - Thank you! And thanks for checking out my blog!

Martine - Thank you!!

toni - Haha, we probably would. Thanks a bunch <33

Armageddon week was so creepy/cool...