Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm a Yeti

Tonight I tried to keep it simple. My boyfriend LOVES me in jeans and I HATE me in jeans, so I chose a pair of leopard pants as a compromise. They're not denim, but they've got a button and a zipper and I think they're close enough to jeans to please him. They're also another example of a simple rule that I live by: If it makes me laugh, I'll probably buy it. These have a slightly purplish hue to them that I didn't notice before.

The sweater I've got on has hung in my closet since high school and I don't think I've ever worn it out of the house. That changed today, though I felt like a yeti. I threw on a long basic tee (which I cut into a v-neck so it didn't show) underneath it for bonus layering points.


I was having a bad face day again, so I'm pulling the Cousin It thing. My pictures turned out extra spotty today. Oh well! I had to take them in a hurry.

Droolworthy boots (that I plan on wearing soon, clearly) lurking in the background.

My bedroom walls haven't changed since high school. Time to redecorate, methinks.

My rings show off my sense of humor, I think. An abacus and an alligator? Who else wears this stuff?

These boots are my old standbys, they've been with me through everything. I bought these back when I didn't own ANY boots. My, how things have changed. I don't even want to know how many pairs of boots I own now. It's probably a nauseating number.

Sweater: Don't know, it's old.
T-shirt: Hanes
Pants: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Payless
Rings: I don't remember where any of them came from, except the alligator, which I bought at a vintage shop in Connecticut.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you look pretty gorgeous dear Lizbeth.

Mina said...

Oh, your tights are great (and the jewelry)

Anonymous said...

What a great and cozy sweater!

Toni said...

i've been wanting a pair of leopard pants like that. i saw some in a catalog that i get. but now that i know i can get them at charlotte russe, i might just have to look there! very cute!

Merily said...

I LOVE those pants, and your room looks awesome.

lizbeth said...

ŞeNaY - Thank you, sweetie!

Mina - They're actually pants, but thank you!!

Nadine - Thank you! It's so warm and cuddly.

Toni - I'm sure they're on clearance by now. Maybe you'll have luck and score them super cheap? I hope so!

Merily - Thanks! I'm considering doing some minor redecorating, but the blue is so calming that I doubt I'll end up changing much. :)