Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Twenty-Second Birthday

I didn't even bother getting dressed yesterday. I felt gross and had no interest in doing anything at all. But today is my 22nd birthday and I've got a show to go to. I wanted to look a little fierce.

That dress is so soft and comfy it's ridiculous. I admit, I slept in it once. And I love the shape. I used to avoid black and brown together... But I'm really ok with this. I've been trying really hard to break that rule because it's been ingrained in me for so long. One small step!!


I feel kind of like I belong on the Flintstones.... And this dress could be tighter, I think. I look a little fluffy. Look close for some cute pocket action.

I finally got fringe-y boots! I had to wait until Christmas because I knew about these.



Haha, please ignore my face in this picture, it's not very pretty.

Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Christmas gift from my boyfriend.
Cardigan: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21

5 comments:

Ms M said...

Aaw killer dress! Be proud, not many people can pull off leopard print ;) Cute blog! Love the outfits

http://cupcakesandyellownailpolish.blogspot.com/

Toni said...

i love that dress. it does look really comfy! and yay for fringe boots! i love my brown fringe boots.

toni

Toni said...

and happy birthday!!!

Isabel said...

Happy birthday! Today is actually my birthday - we are one day apart! :)

lizbeth said...

Faith Hart - Thank you so much. I checked out your blog and it's pretty cute!!

toni - Thanks! I originally wanted tan fringe boots, but I didn't like any. I saw these and it was a done deal!

And thank you!! :)

Isabel - Thank you!! Happy (belated) birthday now :)