Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Reindeer Games.

It warmed up a lot today. Enough for me to wear just a thin jacket, but it's nasty and rainy outside and just awful. I dressed to cheer myself up some. This reindeer cardigan from H&M made me giggle, so I bought it. End of story. It's probaby the most fun thing I've ever bought from H&M.


My, what yucky thighs I have. They're the main reason I never wear jeans any more.

They kind of make me uncomfortable.

My grandparents recently bought this heinous living room furniture. Sigh.

I hate this necklace. It's so cheap I already broke it twice. Note to self: Avoid jewelry from Wet Seal at ALL costs.

Raincoat time. Talk about flash making me look sick. Yow.

Cardigan: H&M
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Wet Seal
Jeans: Express
Bag: H&M
Shoes: LEI
Jacket: Target

6 comments:

Sam said...

That cardigan made me also giggle! It's so funny! That cardigan would be perfect for over the dress I'm making for christmas eve ^^ Hopefully I will find it =p

Toni said...

i love the reindeer! it's so cute. and i love your rain coat. :)

lizbeth said...

Sam - Aw, can't wait to see that!! It's still in stores around me, so hopefully you can get one for yourself!!

Toni - Thanks! The rain coat is Target. But what else is new? I realized I shop at like 3 stores and that's it. :)

Jaime Jun said...

aww you look adorable sweetie!

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Aww, I saw that cardigan the other day while browsing through H&M! I wanted to get it, but didn't... although I do have a H&M reindeer cardigan from a few years ago (its a heavier knit).

lizbeth said...

jaime - Thanks so much! You're always so sweet :)

Emily - Thanks! I love reindeer sweaters. It sounds weird, but it's not really.