Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Johnny Cupcakes Tee.

I think I'm smothering anyone who reads this blog with my casual red and black outfits. I can't help myself sometimes. But as promised, here is my Johnny Cupcakes t-shirt. I feel SO slouchy and slobbish in just a t-shirt and jeans. What do you think of it?


Whoa red jeans. I have mini legs and had to cuff them.

Goofing off.

So you can read it: Make Cupcakes Not War. Cute little message if I do say so myself. A perfect slogan for a baking fanatic like me.

My necklace appears to be an assortment of things.

T-shirt, no me.

The back.

T-shirt: Johnny Cupcakes
Jacket: No idea.
Necklace: Wet Seal
Jeans: Forever 21
Belt: Gift
Shoes: Roxy

And what on Earth possessed me to buy red jeans? An awkward crush on this fellow:

Original image: MySpace

7 comments:

Toni said...

thanks for the comment!!
and i have those same red pants from f21! haha.
great minds think alike. :)

would you like to trade links?

lizbeth said...

That's cool that you have the same pants... I have a problem resisting colorful jeans. I have a fuschia pair that I bought last year. I find I don't wear them much, but they're fun nonetheless.

And I will most certainly swap links with you!

Anonymous said...

I love the red pants!

withasianstereotypes said...

You look beautiful honey, I LOVE johnny cupcakes they have such cute tees and buttons. You look great in the colors baby honestly. On an added note great legs haha.

P.S. Is that guy a metro station member?

with love, China Le

lizbeth said...

Nadine - Thank you!

China Le - Thank you! I actually kind of liked some of their older stuff better... But anyway thanks again!

And ummmm... yep. Haha.

Isabel said...

Haha, i always just wear a t-shirt and jeans. It feels so right for me, not slobbish at all!

lizbeth said...

Thank you, Isabel! I guess it's because all I ever used to wear for years and years was the standard band t-shirt and jeans combo... Maybe I'm just trying not to relapse? Haha